Mt Bromo Sunrise Tour 2D1N is one of Mount Bromo tour package to enjoy Bromo Sunrise at high peak (mt Pananjakan), Sand Caldera and Crater.
Mount Bromo, is an active volcano and part of the Tengger massif, in East Java, Indonesia. At 2,329 meters it is not the highest peak of the massif, but is the most well known. The massif area is one of the most visited tourist attractions in East Java, Indonesia.
Mt Bromo Sunrise Tour 2D1N, mount bromo sits in the middle of a vast plain called the Sand Sea. The typical way to visit Mount Bromo is from the nearby mountain village of Cemoro Lawang. From there it is also possible to take an organized jeep tour, which includes a stop at the viewpoint on Mount Penanjakan (2,270 meters). The best views from Mount Bromo to the Sand Sea below and the surrounding volcanoes are at sunrise This tour package need Two days and one night duration. Mt Bromo Sunrise Tour 2D1N started from Surabaya or Malang depend on the visitors arrival and spend 1 Night at the hotel in mt Bromo area.
Day 1 Surabaya/Malang – Mount Bromo Hotel
- Our staff will pick you up at the airport or Train Station in Surabaya or Malang based on your time schedule and drive you at Cemorolawang village to stay at the hotel about 4 hour.
- Check in Hotel Lava View Lodge or Bromo Permai Hotel 1 in Cemoro lawang close caldera mount bromo.
Day 2 : Mt Bromo Sunrise – FINISH
- Early wake up at 02.30AM, we will start driving by jeep 4×4 to go to the most famous view point in the world at Mt.Pananjakan (2774 m) of the Tengger Caldera, or kingkong hill.
- Here, we will see dramatical sunrise and panorama with five mountains in the Tengger crater and an active Mt.Semeru (3676 m).
- After that, the driving down to cross the sea of sand to go to Mount Bromo by riding a horse or walking.
- go back to the hotel, have a breakfast, check out and then continue driving to Surabaya or some place for drop out and holiday Mt Bromo Sunrise Tour 2D1N is FINISH.
Price Include :
- Private Land Transportation
- Bromo Entrancfee
- Accomodation Bromo
- Mineral Water
- English Speaking Local Guide
- Daily Breakfast